求职面试05:用英语描述实习于工作经历
 

一、对话

 

 

二、原文与翻译

 
A: What do you think about your qualifications?
你认为你的资格如何?
B: I know a lot about how the company economy works, and how business is done here. And I'm a hard worker when I have something challenging to do.
我熟知如何运作公司的经济, 及如何完成交易。 在遇到有挑战性的工作时,我是个很努力的人。
A: Can you make yourself understood in English without too much difficulty?
你可以用英文不需太大困难就能表达清楚吗?
B: Yes, I think I am quite fluent in English.
可以,我想我英文相当流利。
A: What are your qualifications for being a stenographer?
你当速记打字员的资格如何?
B: I can type seventy words minute and I take shorthand at ninety words per minute.
我每分钟可以打70个字,速记90个字。
A: Can you use office soft wares?
你会用办公软件吗?
B: yes, I can use them fairly well.
会,我用得相当好。
A: Do you have any licenses or other special qualifications?
我有任何执照或其他特别资格吗?
B: I have a driver's license.
我有驾照。
A: Do you have any special skills?
你有任何特殊技能吗?
B; I graduated from secretarial science school, so I can type and take shorthand quite well.
我毕业于秘书技艺训练班, 所以我打字和速记都相当好。
A: What is your job? Where are you working now?
你从事什么职业? 现在在哪工作呢?
B: I am a computer programmer. I am working in a computer company,
我从事计算机编程工作。 现在在一家计算机公司工作。
A: Have you ever changed your job?
换过工作吗?
B: No, I have been a computer programmer after graduation. I like it very much and I can learn a lot from my job, if I have a chance to develop myself, I will try to change it.
没有,自从毕业后我一直从事编程工作。 我非常热爱这项工作,并从中学到了许多知识, 当然,如果有机会的话,我会尝试改一改。
A:I see by your resume that you have been doing office work?
我从你的履历表上知道你一直从事办公室工作?
B: Yes, I have worked at Daikin Company for two years.
是的,我在大金公司做了两年。

 

三、背景知识

 
工作经历通常包括工作期限、单位、职务等。另外还应具体说明以前所从事工作的性质、职责范围以及所取得的成就,与业务有关的进修培训也可以列出来。
工作经历最能体现人的能力、经验和特点。所以,除非你以前的工作经历与现在申请的职务无关联或你的学历更吸引人。否则,工作经历一般应放在简历的最前面。
在说明自己的工作经验的时候由近及远。从目前的工作开始说起,然后往后推。最近的工作最重要,应当说明得更为详细,而且强调你认为最重要的内容。
 

四、单词学习

1、提示:n.名词、adj.形容词、vi.不及物动词、vt.及物动词、adv.副词、prep.介词、pron.代词、int.感叹词、num.数词、abbr.短语缩写
2、双击或选中某个单词可划词查字典。(手机端无法使用此功能)
 
answer telephone
接电话
arrange appointments
安排会见
hard worker
努力工作的人 n.名词
in charge of
负责,主管 v.动词
receive visitors
接待来访人员
special skills
特殊功能 n.名词
stenographer
速记员 n.名词
turnover
营业额 n.名词
 

四、精选句型(需背诵)

 
1. What kind of work are you doing now?
你现在做什么工作呢?
2. Do you have any work experience?
你有工作经验吗?
3. What sort of experience have you got?
你有哪方面的工作经验?
4. I have been the Assistant Manager at the Grand Hotel.
我一直在贵宾楼担任助理经理。
5. I was in charge of the office in a general way.
我负责一般行政工作。
6. I gained experience in an accounts office for the last two years.
我在一家会计师事务所获得了两年工作经验。
7. As a personal secretary, my responsibilities include typing memoranda and reports, receiving visitors, answering telephones and arranging appointments, etc.
作为私人秘书,我的职责包括打印备忘录和报告,接待来访人员,接电话和安排会见等。
8. I've been doing the same job in another company.
我一直在另一家公司做同样的工作。
9. As a sales manager of ABC Company, my turnover amounted to $5,000,000 last year.
作为ABC公司的销售经理,去年我经手的交易额达到了500万美金。
10. I used to be a primary school teacher.
我曾经做过小学老师。