职场急用英语口语05:询问籍贯与居住地
 

一、听力对话

 

 

二、必背句子

 
你的出生地在哪里?
What's your birthplace?
Where were you bom?
 
For example:
A: What's your birthplace?你的出生地在哪里?
B: My birthplace is Wuhan.我的出生地在武汉。
 
你来自哪里?
Where are you from?
Where do you come from?
 
For example:
A: Where do you come from?你来自哪里?
B: I'm from Beijing.我来自北京。
我是上海人。
I'm a resident of Shanghai.
resident of some place 某地的居民;
a local resident 本地居民
 
我生在上海,长在上海。
I was born in Shanghai and grew up there.
 
你的老家是哪里的?
What’s your hometown?
Where is your hometown?
 
For example:
A: What's your hometown?你的老家是哪里的?
B: My hometown is Jilin Province.我的老家是吉林。
 
你籍贯是哪里的?
I Where is your native place?
 
For example:
A: Where is your native place?你籍贯是哪里的?
B: My native place is Nanjing.我的籍贯是南京。
⦁ native:n.本地人,土产,土人,adj.本国的,出生地的,本地的,与生俱来的,天赋的,土产的,土著的
native population 土著居民 rm a native here.我是本地人。
 
你现在住在哪里?
Where do you live now?
Where are you living now?
What is your present address?
May I know your present address?
May I ask your present address?
Please tell me your present address.
 
For example:
A: Where do you live now?你现在住在哪里?
B: I live at Apt 209,311 Zhongguancun Road,Beijing.
我住北京市中关村大街311号209单元。
 
你的原籍是哪里?
What is your domicile place?
 
For example:
A: What is your domicile place?你的原籍是哪里?
B: My domicile place is Changchun.我的原籍是长春。
 
你长住地是哪里?
What is your permanent address?
 
For example:
A: What is your permanent address?你长住地是哪里?
B: My permanent address is Shanghai.我长住地在上海。
⦁ permanent adj.永久的;不变的;耐久的
 
我居住在北京石景山区。
I live in Shijingshan District of Beijing City.
⦁ in后面加地点名词时表示“在……”,但通常没有at表示的那么精确。
 
For example:
I live in eastern part of Changsha City.我居住在长沙市的东区。
 
请告诉我你的地址。
Please tell me your address.
 
For example:
A: Please tell me your address.请告诉我你的地址。
B:My address is 22 Chegongzhuang Street,Beijing.
我的地址是北京市车公庄大街22号。
 
邮编是100070。
The postcode is 100070.
 
你在哪里工作?
Where are you working?
Where is your work unit?
 
For example:
A: Where are you working?你在哪里工作?
B: I'm working at Changcheng Hotel.我在长城饭店工作。
 
我从小就一直住在济南。
I've been living in Jinan since my childhood.
⦁ “ have been doing” 是现在完成进行时的肯定形式,表示动作从过去某一时间一直延续到现在或离现在不远的时间。
 
你持有北京身份证吗?
Do you hold a Beijing ID card?
⦁ ID = identification,identity
 
你的国籍是什么?
What's your nationality?
 
For example:
A: What's your nationality?你的国籍是什么?
B: I'm Chinese/American.我是中国人/美国人......。
 
我具有双重国籍。
I have duel citizenship.
 
你的民族是什么?
What's your nationality?
 
For example:
A: What's your nationality?你的民族是什么?
B: My nationality is the Han.我是汉族。
 
你是中华人民共和国公民吗?
Are you a citizen of the PRC?
 
For example:
A: Are you a citizen of the PRC?你是中华人民共和国公民吗?
B: Yes,l am./No,I'm not. I'm from Singapore.
是的,我是。/不,我不是。我是新加坡人。
⦁ PRC = People's Republic of China,a citizen of... ......的公民
I was born in Taiwan,but I'm a citizen of France.
我在台湾出生,但是我是法国公民。
 
我是地地道道的美国人。
I’m an American by birth.
 
For example:
A: What part of the world do you come from?你是哪国人?
B: I'm an American by birth.我是地地道道的美国人。
⦁ by birth (adv.)在血统上,生来
 
你常常搬家吗?
Have you moved often?
 
For example:
A: Have you moved often?你常常搬家吗?
B: Yes,my family has moved twice.是的,我家搬过两次了。
⦁ move house 搬家